In my first post today, I want to show JAVA phone users how to hide folders on phone but first of all, let me apologized to all Cynamix readers that feel sidelined one way or the other. I got some email messages over the weekend. What they told me really hit me hard and I must apologize to them sincerely. I’m sorry for my negligence and attitude to some part of this blog. I’m really sorry!
In summary, the messages claimed that I have totally abandoned some categories on this blog. It’s shameful but I must admit that it is really true. One of the senders even claimed that he subscribed to my feed because he wished to be receiving java phone tips and tricks and since he subscribed, all he has gotten are either wordpress tips or online business information. If you fall in this category of cynamix readers, I’m really sorry for not noticing this on time and I promise to make amends as time goes on. I can only hope you understand.
Now, I’ve decided to drop the post I intended to make this morning to share this tips on java phones. I will still drop the post I initially intended to make later today.
This is an old trick but it’s still relevant today and I bet many JAVA phone users don’t know about it. It’s just a simple trick to hide folders on your phone without using any application to do that. It is a very interesting solution to hide folders on your phone but the downside is that it only works on JAVA phones.
HERE ARE THE STEPS TO FOLLOW TO HIDE FOLDERS ON PHONE
• Go to the folder you wish to hide or create a new one depending on what’s applicable to you.
• Rename your file to whatever you like but give it a .jad extension. For example, if you want to hide your MUSIC folder, just rename it to MUSIC.jad
• In the same directory where your MUSIC.jad is, create another folder and name it MUSIC.jar
• Immediately you create this MUSIC.jar folder, the MUSIC.jad folder that contains your music files get hidden. Now you are left with the MUSIC.jar file which is empty if you open it. Your music files are safely hidden in the MUSIC.jad folder.
• To get your hidden folder back, just delete the .jar folder and you get the .jad folder back with your music files.
Another downside to this, I think is that people who are aware of this trick might be able to figure it out but it’s worth trying as it wills till keep a number of people at bay on your phone. You should now be able to hide folders on phone, on any phone.
Hope this helps!
Don't keep this to yourself, Share it with your friends with the Buttons below.