If you follow the 5 steps I’m going to reveal in this post, you can create as many backlinks as you want. With the tips, you are sure to start getting backlinks from all sites with both low and high PageRank. Some of the steps I’m going to mention are free and simple to carry out while others require some money and little knowledge of coding.
Backlink remains one of the factors that is considered in determining your Pagerank by Google. They believe this shows how popular your site is and your authority. So, there is a necessity to build tons of backlinks to your blog and start getting traffic from the links as well as attention from search engines.
Here are 5 Tips To Get Unlimited High PR Backlinks to Your Blog:
1. Blog Commenting: Yes, blog commenting again. I know you have heard it over and over again. The fact remains that it works and you have to take it serious. Let’s leave the idea of Backlink aside for now and let’s analyze this way; if you have a new blog and you know it would take some time for search engine to start crawling and indexing your site. Even after that you are not going to be in the first page of search result for some time and if you are in the second page, forget visibility. I have a friend that always jokes that “the best place to hide a dead body is page two of Google’s search result”.
If you want to get recognition from other bloggers in your niche as well as create awareness without waiting for search engine, blog commenting is the way. When you make a comment on blogs you also grow your backlinks. Keep commenting.
If you’d like to make blog commenting easier, you might want to check the Firefox plugin called easycomment I once wrote about.
2. Talk about the big boys: another method of getting backlinks that will also bring some traffic is to interview bigger bloggers in your niche or simply mention them in a post. Many people you write about would normally talk about the interview on their blog and link to the interview on your blog.
3. Ask for link exchange: by simply asking sites to link to you and pay back by reciprocating, you can get some amount of backlinks there too. What I do is to look for Blogs in my niche and send a mail to the admin asking them for a link. I also link back in my blogroll.
Note that it’s important to get links from blogs that are related to yours. Google considers this in determining the quality of backlinks.
4. Insert your blog link in your codes and widgets: if you know a little bit of coding, you can modify some widget codes to include a link back to your blog. Make the code available for free for people to use on their websites. When they use it, the link you inserted in the code automatically becomes a backlink. You can get thousands of backlinks from this. It all depends on how many site is using your code.
5. Sponsor a Theme: this also has a very high potential of giving you tons of traffic and backlinks. Here is what you need to do- if you know how to code, you can create a theme put you link in the footer. Every theme make does this. If you don’t have the knowledge to do this, simply approach a theme maker and ask them to include your link in the footer credit for a fee. While this one has one of the highest potentials of giving backlinks, I usually don’t recommend it because many bloggers normally remove the footer links after using the theme.
If you can successfully combine these five methods or at least three out of the five methods, you are on your way to getting as many backlinks as you desire.
I hope this helps you!
Don't keep this to yourself, Share it with your friends with the Buttons below.