This is one of the easiest ways to download Youtube videos to your computer. This post shows how to download Youtube videos using Mozilla Firefox with a Free Firefox addon. I recently published a post on How to Download Youtube Videos Using Google Chrome Browser and promised to do the same for Firefox browser. Chrome users can follow the link shown above to learn how to download Youtube videos to their computers.
To get stated with this, just follow the following steps:
1. You need a computer to get started and you know you can’t download one. Buy one for yourself.
2. Now, open your Mozilla Firefox Browser. If you don’t have a Firefox Browser, download one HERE. You can also update to the latest version with the link.
3. Now you need to download a Firefox addon called Easy YouTube Video Downloader.
4. After loading the page, you should see Easy YouTube Video Downloader 5.9 (latest version when writing this post)
5. Click the +Add to Firefox Button below the Easy YouTube Video Downloader 5.9
6. After downloading this addon, you will have to restart Firefox before the addon becomes active.
7. After restarting Firefox, go to YouTube and search for the video you wish to download. Just below the video you should find a download button.
8. Click on the download button and a list of options to download either in Audio or Video format. You can also choose to download either high quality or low quality version of the video.
You should now have whichever video you want to on Youtube by simply using this method above to download it.
I already shared the link to the post that will guide you through the steps involed on How to Download Youtube Videos Using Google Chrome Browser. If you don’t have either one of Firefox or Chrome, I will find time to post about how to download Youtube videos this on other browsers. For the time being, use KeepVid.com. It works on any browser.
Don't keep this to yourself, Share it with your friends with the Buttons below.