Wow! You can unsubscribe and delete all your newsletter emails in your inbox at once with Swizzle inbox manager. This is really a great tool to manage your inbox. I’m sure at one time or the other you have subscribed to newsletters from different sites and later stopped using the service. The thing is that the newsletters will keep coming.
I actually looked for this method of unsubscribing and deleting your newsletter emails because of what someone did in my presence. I don’t know what he was thinking. He started marking newsletter messages as spam because he doesn’t want to receive emails any more from them anymore. That’s not fair, you once enjoyed these newsletters and benefited from them. Now that you no longer do, you could just unsubscribe. The option is always there. He said selecting all the messages and simply clicking “mark as spam” is easier.
If you are one of those that do this, please stop it. There is an easier way now. This one not only stop those emails from coming but also gives you the option to delete all previous messages from the sender.
Now you can use Swizzle Inbox Manager instead of marking newsletters that you opted in for as spam.
Swizzle Inbox Manager is a great online tool that
allows you to quickly unsubscribe from multiple newsletters emails within seconds.
How to use Swizzle Inbox Manager Features
1. Go to SWIZZLE INBOX MANAGER
2. Enter your email address into it.
3. Now allow it to access your email account. It will first scan your email inbox and bring you a list of all newsletter emails you have.
4. Now click on those ones you want to unsubscribe from. You have two options now. One is to just unsubscribe and the other is to also delete all the messages from these services.
5. There is also a feature that allows you to delete all messages from services you have previously unsubscribed from but are still present in your inbox.
This is a really massive tool for some of us. I hope you enjoy it too.If you don't want to miss anything on Cynamix please like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter You can also subscribe to our updates by email or with your favourite browser. This way, you won't miss any updates from cynamix. If you subscribe by email, make sure to check your email to confirm your subscription.
Don't keep this to yourself, Share it with your friends with the Buttons below.