Here is a fine trick to get thousands of followers on twitter without sweating. You don’t even have to follow people and ask them to follow you back to get more followers. It not only get you followers, it makes you contents viral because they have to tweet it too. If you read on you will see how you can achieve this but note that you must meet some conditions.
The conditions you must meet are:
1. You must be a blogger on the WordPress platform.
2. You should have a blog that provides downloads to your readers in any form. It can be in form of mp3, videos, apps, games, images, pdf, word docs, etc.
3. You must know how to install a plugin.
If you fall into this category of Bloggers, you are on your way to getting thousands of followers in no time.
The way to do this is to install this plugin called Tweet2Download for WordPress.
Tweet2Download allows you to require a tweet and a
follow in exchange for a download or a content
snippet on your blog. It effectively asks your users to
“pay” with a tweet for free content on your blog,
making it a very powerfull viral marketing tool.
To get started, download Tweet2Download from WordPress and install through your admin dashboard.
1. Now whenever you want to upload new files on your WordPress blog in your posts. Follow the following steps. You will have to choose if the fill should require a follow and tweet to download.
2. Make sure to tick “These files will be downloaded using Tweet2Download” whenever you are going to upload any new media files (from wp-admin -> Media
-> Add New) on your website.
3. Also when creating or editing a post, click the “Add Tweet2Download Button” icon (next to the “Upload /Insert” media icons).
Important things to take note:
You need to have twitter account & obtain API key to input in the simple form.
You should not use Tweet2Download on all your files so that you just don’t annoy your users. Use on only important files that anyone would want to do anything to download.
Requires: PHP 5.2 or newer, cURL, tested with WordPress 3.0 and newer. Check your version of PHP from your hosting account.
HOPE THIS HELPS!
Don't keep this to yourself, Share it with your friends with the Buttons below.